Monday, October 12, 2009

What happened to Fall?

Okay, only one month ago, the kiddos were coming home from the first day of school and going to the beach to swim because it was so warm. Now we have had a second dump of snow, and this one is still covering the grass and roofs. What happened to Fall?

I took more photos, but with my computer "issues" yesterday, for some reason my iPhoto program has disappeared. Either my resident Geek Jim, or the Apple genius will have to help. I can use a computer, just can't fix it.

So we are slushing around here in Minnesota, and trees still have all their green leaves. It will be an interesting leaf pile this year. Off to fix dinner then sew some quilt blocks tonight. And when my iPhoto gets fixed, I will post some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment