Monday, December 9, 2013

Camp Lebanon

Ever since I began quilting nearly 20 years ago, I have attended a quilt retreat at Camp Lebanon, just west of St. Cloud Minnesota.  For many years my friends and I enjoyed fellowship, quilting, food and relaxation that the retreat offered.  I continue to go with my daughter and granddaughter.  This year, we had a wonderful time.  I was able to start the binding on a very belated wedding quilt.  And Haley was able to finish her quilt top.  
Busy finishing her quilt top

Happy to have it done

Our view.  Very happy to be warm inside the chalet.

Our sewing space.  In the middle is a red machine with Haley sewing away.

Able to use the pingpong table to work on the binding.

Closeup of the wonderful quilting.


Glad to be inside looking out.

2 comments: