Monday, January 18, 2010

Retreating




































My focus at this year's retreat was to quilt three small quilts. Two are gifts for relatives, and one is a gift to me from my wonderful caravan quilting friends. I knew that was a bit much to expect from 3 1/2 days, but there was hope.
















I did quilt the star quilt. Binding is also on, and hopefully will be finished this week. Pins attacked my pin cushion. Those had to be removed, so another quilt had backing sewn from stash, sandwiched and pinned, ready for machine quilting. The last quilt, mine, got a border sewn on.

Rest of the time was spent enjoying the progress of swap block quilts, and watching the birds outside our retreat room. Now if we could just stay there for a few more days. Great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment